RULES AND REGULATIONS
Policies to Know About
Here is how we keep our guests and tenants safe and happy
- Reservations are made in the month of April for peak season (October – April).
- Monthly reservations require a $200 deposit.
- $200 deposit is refundable when guest leaves and electricity is paid. Balance will be refunded at end of stay.
- All reservations must be paid in full at check-in.
- Check-in time is 12:00 p.m.
- Check-out time 11:00 a.m.
- Late check-outs must be authorized by resort management.
- Campers who do not show up by 12:00 p.m. noon the day following the first night’s reservation will forfeit all payments and the RV site will become available for first-come, first-served, unless the camper has made prior arrangements with the office.
30-days notice is required before your first night of arrival if you wish to cancel your reservation. No refunds after you have paid the $200 payment towards the first month’s rent.
14-days notice is required before your first night of arrival if you wish to cancel your reservation to receive a full refund, minus the $25 cancellation fee.
If you wish to cancel during the 14-day period before your first night of arrival, there will be no refund.
There is no refund for daily/weekly or monthly early departures.
- Please clean up after your pets. All animal waste MUST be picked up immediately regardless of being in the dog park or throughout the resort.
- Pets MUST be on a leash no longer than 6 feet when outside of an RV, unless they are inside of a dog park fence.
- Pets are NOT allowed in any of the park facilities (only in the office).
- Pets CANNOT be chained outside unattended.
- Do not allow pets onto other tenants’ or guests sites.
- Maximum of 3 pets allowed per space.
- Owners of uncontrolled pets will be asked to leave at the discretion of the manager.
- Only one (1) RV or park model and two (2) vehicles allowed per space. (With the exception of another vehicle IF YOUR SPACE CAN ACCOMMODATE IT, as follows: boat, vehicle, golf-cart, off-road vehicle).
- Guests may only reside in one (1) RV per space. Tenants cannot have any guests residing in any vehicles.
- All your vehicle(s) must fit in your space as intended. The common areas are NOT for parking.
- DO NOT park in an empty site, other guests or tenants’ lots, or on the street.
- All vehicles/RVs in the park must be in running condition and maintained.
- All vehicular noises must be kept to a minimum. Please be mindful of your neighbor’s when warming up your diesel engines – they are loud.
- No major vehicle repairs are to be done on your site within the resort. (Minor repairs are to be completed within 24 hours).
- Washing vehicles/RVs are permitted. Don’t spray your neighbor.
RV Sites/Lots Policies
- NO storage is allowed under the RV. Under your RV must be kept clean and free of any materials.
- ONLY outside furniture and items intended for outside use are allowed and must be kept to a minimum. (The following is NOT ALLOWED OUTSIDE: laundry machines, clothes lines, appliances, open containers, or inside furniture).
- Tenants are responsible for keeping their site/lot clean and free of debris during occupancy. (Trash/debris is to be properly disposed of by tenants in a resort-provided dumpster or by transporting to an appropriate dump facility off-site).
- ALL IMPROVEMENTS AND ALTERATIONS TO THE RV SITE OR HOME WILL REQUIRE AN ‘IMPROVEMENTS REQUEST FORM’ TO BE COMPLETED AND APPROVED BY THE OFFICE BEFORE ANY ALTERATION CAN BE DONE TO THE RV SITE OR HOME.
- Any digging in the resort must have written approval by management.
- All awnings, skirting, storage sheds, and fences must comply with all state, county, and city laws and zoning regulations. In some instances, it may be necessary to obtain a building permit.
- DO NOT DRIVE OR WALK across vacant RV sites or other tenants’ lots. Underground water lines, cables, etc. could be easily damaged. Damages WILL be assessed and charged accordingly.
- Each space is equipped with a back-flow preventer. These devices are designed to leak and not let water go back into the system. DO NOT REMOVE this device. Any space with a missing device will be assessed a fee of $25.
- No open wood fire pits, only propane fire pits are allowed.
Guests/Visitors & Occupancy Restrictions
- Occupancy is for two (2) people per space. For additional residents, there is a $50 per person per month fee.
- Tenants are allowed four (4) guests per site. Any period more than 2 days is charged at a rate of $5 per person per night.
- Tenants are solely responsible for their guests and are subject to the same rules and regulations.
- Guests attending resort events must be accompanied by the tenant.
Health Department Regulations
- Sewer lines from the RV to the sewer connection must have a minimum of 3 inch drop.
- ANYTHING LEAKING FROM THE RV THAT IS NOT POTABLE WATER IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
- Quiet hours are observed from Monday to Saturday from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. (NO loud equipment, radios, music, TVs, or any other disturbance).
- Sundays are quiet days.
The speed limit for Silver View RV resort is 5 MPH.
- There is no lifeguard on duty.
- Use of the pool/spa is for the tenant’s use ONLY. (If guests are attending, they must be accompanied by a resort tenant).
- NO person under the age of 18 is permitted in the pool/spa without adult supervision.
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS allowed in the pool area.
- NO food or beverages allowed while in the pool/spa.
- NO pets in the pool/spa area or showers.
Park Owned Plants/Trees
- Resort personnel will care for and maintain the resort owned plants and trees.
- Please DO NOT touch the water lines for irrigation anywhere in the resort.
- Tenants are responsible for any plant/tree you place in your RV lot including irrigation, installation, and maintenance.
- Private parties including birthdays, family gatherings, etc. must be approved and scheduled through the resort office.
- ALL resort events are for resort residents ONLY. (If guests are attending, they must be accompanied by a resort tenant).
Code of Conduct
- Aggressive and/or threatening behavior will not be tolerated! Violators will be subject to immediate removal and termination for cause.
- NO violations of any law or ordinance of the city/county/state will be tolerated.
The discharge of firearms is not allowed in the resort at any given time.
NO SMOKING is allowed in ANY resort facilities/amenities.