Membership Camping Disclosure Report and Contract
ARIZONAMEMBERSHIP CAMPINGDISCLOSURE REPORT(Public Report)FORSLIVER VIEW RV RESORT
REGISTRATION NO. DM16-058013
MEMBERSHIP CAMPING OPERATOR
ROBERT C. LEWIS AND LAILA LEWIS1600 Silver Creek RoadBullhead City, Arizona 86442Effective Date: August 11, 2016
PUBLIC REPORT DISCLAIMER
This report is NOT A RECOMMENDATION NOR AN ENDORSEMENT by the State of Arizona of the membership camping contract, the operator or the campground but is provided for informational purposes ONLY.
This report reflects information provided by the operator and obtained by the Department in its review process in accordance with the provisions of Title 32, Chapter 20, Article 10, of Arizona Revised Statutes, as amended. The purchaser should verify all facts before signing any documents. The Department has not passed upon the quality or quantity of any improvement or structure and does not assume responsibility in either event.
PURCHASERS REVOCATION RIGHTS
A membership camping contract may be canceled by a resident purchaser for any reason any time before midnight of the third business day after the purchaser has signed and received a copy of the contract. A membership camping contract may be canceled by a non-resident purchaser for any reason at any time before midnight of the seventh calendar day after the purchaser has signed and received a copy of the contract. To cancel a contract the purchaser may notify the campground operator of the cancellation in writing, by certified mail return receipt requested, or personal delivery, to an address in this state as specified in the contract. Proof of timely cancellation is satisfied if the certified letter is postmarked on or before midnight of the seventh day. All moneys paid pursuant to the canceled contract shall be fully refunded within thirty days of receipt of the notice of cancellation. If the purchaser executed any credit or loan agreement through the campground operator to pay all or part of the camping services, the debt and security instruments shall also be returned within thirty days.
1. NAME AND ADDRESS: ROBERT C. LEWIS AND LAILA LEWIS,1908 Marble Canyon Dr.Bullhead City AZ, 86442
2. MEMBERSHIP CAMPING EXPERIENCE: No prior membership camping experience. Has owned and operated an RV Resort for 34 years.
3. NAME: SILVER VIEW RV RESORT
4. LOCATION AND ADDRESS: 1600 Silver Creek Rd. Bullhead City AZ, 86442
5. TOPOGRAPHY, CLIMATE AND LAND CHARACTERISTICS: The park itself is mostly level. Just very little slope on north side. It is on the higher side of Bullhead City with view of Colorado River and night lights of 11 casinos. Somewhat small rock in soils. Landscaped with gravel and plants. 528 feet above sea level/average maximum temperature 88 degrees/average low temperature/low 30 degrees is 59 degrees/low annual rainfall 6”/snowfall 0.
6. CAMPING SITES: 265 with full hook-ups (water, sewer, electric, cable, phone)
7. USE AND OCCUPANCY: There are campground rules regulating the member’s use of the campground property, which may change as the campground operator, in it discretion, deems necessary.
A purchaser may stay in any one company resort for up to fourteen consecutive days. After any stay, a member shall leave the company resort system for at least seven days before returning to the camp for additional stays, which are similarly limited.
A purchaser’s membership camping contract may be forfeited for non-payment under the terms of the contract and/or violation of rules. The procedures for forfeiting a membership contract is 30 days written notice to cure followed by cancellation if not cured.
8. FACILITIES AND SERVICES: Water, Sewer, Electric, Cable, Phone ,Bullhead City Police Department, Bullhead City Fire Department and Western Arizona Regional Medical Center (1 mile west of park)
9. ASSURANCES FOR COMPLETION OF FACILITIES AND SERVICES: Completed
10. ASSURANCES FOR CONTINUED MAINTENANCE AND AVAILABILITY OF FACILITIES AND SERVICES: The owner is responsible for continued maintenance of the campground. Purchasers pay annual dues to help cover the continued maintenance of improvement and common areas as outline in the membership campground contract. Assurance for maintenance is achieve through the dues program.
11. CAMPING OPERATOR’S OTHER PARKS: The operators own only one park. Silver View RV Resort
12. CRA PARKS: No, Silver View is not a CRA Park, the operators do not own any CRA Parks.
12. MEMBERSHIP CAMPING CONTRACTS: A purchaser’s membership camping contract may be forfeited for non-payment under the terms of the contract and/or violation of rules. The procedures for forfeiting a membership contract is 30 days written notice to cure followed by cancellation if not cured.
There may be no transfer of a membership license prior to the expiration of two years from date of execution of this agreement. A membership also may not be transferred any time for a price exceeding the initiation fee hereunder. In the event of transfer prior to payment in full or initiation fee hereunder transferred in conditioned upon Company’s approval of credit worthiness of Member’s prospective transferee. A membership license may be transferred only in the event that all of the member obligations hereunder have been paid. A membership license shall be subject to transfer only as a whole and not to any fractional portion thereof. Transfer shall comply with reasonable regulations and charges imposed by company. In no case shall members employ a broker. There will be a transfer fee charged to Member and paid to company at time of transfer.
NOTE: A membership camping contract shall not require the execution of any note or series of notes by the purchaser which if separately negotiated would terminate as to third parties any right of action or defense which the customer has against the campground operator. A right of action or defense arising out of a membership camping contract, which the customer has against the campground operator, shall not be terminated by assignment of the contract whether or not the assignee acquires the contract in good faith and for value
PURCHASER’S RIGHTS AFTER SALE: The appeal rights of a purchaser are all those they would otherwise have under the laws of the applicable jurisdiction.
13. and 15. OWNERSHIP: SILVERCREEK LLC, an Arizona Liability company and PROFESSIONAL REAL ESTATE OPPORTUNITIES, INC, an Arizona corporation
16. ENCUMBANCES ON TITLE: Deed of Trust recorded July 15, 2008 in Fee No. 2008-048644Book 7257, Page 314, records of Mohave County, Arizona.
MANAGEMENT AND BUDGET
17. MANAGER: LAILA LEWIS
18. MANAGEMENT AGREEMENT: N/A
19. CAMPGROUND BUDGET:
EXPENSE AMOUNTMortgage $162,398Utilities $225,527Staff $126,920Maintenance $ 37,243Total: $552,088
TAXES AND ASSESSMENTS
20. REAL PROPERTY TAXES: PARCEL NO. 214-09-106 $9765-14 AND 214-09-107A $2482.94
21. SPECIAL DISTRICT TAXES: N/A
22. OWNERS’ ASSOCIATION: N/A
23. SPECIAL ASSESSMENTS: N/A
The applicant operated membership campground is part of the above mentioned exchange programs. The terms and conditions of these programs are for the exchange of the right to use the facilities of other campgrounds based on space and availability.
The exchange is arranged on the basis of available space. In the event the total number of membership campground contracts is sold out, 15% of the membership campground must be reserved for reciprocal use.
Camp Coast to Coast 64 Inverness Dr. E. Englewood Co, 80112 andResort Parks International 3711 Long Beach Blvd., Long Beach CA 90807
The law and regulations of the Real Estate Commissioner require that the owner, agent or subdivider of this development furnish you, as a prospective customer, with a copy of the Public Report. It is recommended that you read the report before you make any written offer to purchase or lease an interest in the development, and before you pay any money or other consideration toward the purchase or lease of an interest in the development.
FOR YOUR PROTECTION, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN THIS RECEIPT UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED A COPY OF THE REPORT AND HAVE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO READ IT.
DM16-058013 (File No.) SLIVER VIEW RV RESORT (Tract No. or Name)
I understand that the report is not a recommendation or endorsement of the development, but is for information only.
Leave this empty:
Signed by Bob Lewis
Signed On: January 11, 2017
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: Membership Camping Disclosure Report and Contract
Agree & Sign